08 October, 2012

Useless hands

Ok, so I went all MIA and you probably think that I got lazy and quit making things but that's not really only partially true. What actually happened is that Friday I was sort of lazy, and then we went to the wrestling match and I somehow managed to forget to eat all day so by the time we got out of there I was miserable and angry and I had a terrible headache. After 4 different places telling us that 'the bar is open but the kitchen closed at 10' we finally had to resort to eating McDonalds. (Seriously - you'd think that at least on a Friday night we could find good food, but no, apparently that's not how this town works.)

Saturday I woke up with a migraine. I watched a movie and mostly just lounged around all day. Willow was laying upside down for most of the day, so I figured she was getting ready to molt...which she did. And then I proceeded to pull out her molt, intending to use that for something Halloweeny (as I played with it the last time she molted, and suffered no ill effects) but I seem to have held it wrong, or something, and now have urticating hairs in both hands. The pointer finger on my left hand got the worst of it and is sort of numb, sort of tingly...it's weird. The rest of my fingers are burning/itching and red. I need to get some Benedryl, but for now not touching anything, and not bending my fingers at all is the only thing that seems to help.

So forgive me if it takes a couple of more days before I feel up to posting anything, but I don't even know that I could make something at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment