04 October, 2012

31 Days Series: Bat necklace

Ahh I'm cutting it close tonight! 11:17, I barely made it while it was still 'today'!

Ok, well let's cut to the chase, shall we? I used up some more of my black leather scraps tonight for a very easy bat necklace.

I bought these things last month when Dollar Tree first put out their Halloween stuff:

The faces make them a bit silly, but I like the shape and size, and for a dollar? Duh, I got them. I traced around the edge onto a piece of leather, cut it out, punched a hole at the top of each wing, and strung a piece of leather cord through it. Simplest necklace ever. (For a bit more pizazz, you can line the edge with rhinestones; I may do that later.)


Planning something great for tomorrow, but we'll really just have to wait and see because Josh has tickets to a wrestling match tomorrow night and I anticipate making him take me to Restore and a nice meal before I have to sit through God knows how many hours of giant sweaty men in my face. (We have front row seats.)

(See a list of the other 30 days in this series here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment