31 March, 2014

Thoughts and such.

Whoaa, look at me posting twice in one month, what what!!!

Ok, sorry. I just decided to write a bit and was pleasantly surprised to find that it hasn't been as long as I thought since I took the time to post.

Life is still chugging along, I'm in the midst of rearranging my craft/guest room yet again, in the never-ending struggle to continue adding stuff without actually giving up any space. It's rough. I'm also thinking really hard about getting the dining room table out of storage and working on it, but once I cleaned out the carport in order to do that I realized how much I'd missed having an empty carport...so I think I may just hold onto that for a couple of more weeks.

Uhm.

Oh, I started subscribing to two different monthly boxes...I get Birchbox and the PopSugar Must Have box. I really like both of them! I tried out the Splendies panty box but was disappointed with the quality (or lack-of) so I canceled that one. I love boxes, so if you have a favorite let me know!

I don't know, man, I like having this blog as a place to write but with all the other social networks out there, sometimes it's just too much. I mean, I only post pictures on Tumblr, and I can't really write write on Facebook, but then again I don't really write write here either. I haven't written in the way I'm thinking about in a long time. Confused yet? Sorry...just thinking and writing.

I should. I miss writing. But when I think about how I was when I was writing, I was so depressed, I was in such a horrible state of mind...that's probably what made me so good at it, but I certainly have no desire to be that mentally unstable again. I wish my creativity wasn't tied to my mental state, but it kind of seems like it is. I can still write but it's a different style. Oh well, I guess I should just do it anyway, as long as I'm doing something it should count.

1 comment:

  1. I think you be able to use your blog to write whatever you want! I use my Facebook to write things for the family to see, but I use my blog to say what I'm REALLY thinking!

    ReplyDelete