11 November, 2012

Sickness

As predicted I did get sick. Not bad enough to leave me wailing for death in bed, but enough that I haven't left the house for the past four days, except to venture to Wal-Mart at 3 am last night/this morning to restock on chicken noodle soup. I've been sleeping a lot, my hair has drool crust in it because I can't breathe through my nose, and even though I wanted to post something real today it's been storming outside all day long and it never even got light enough to take good pictures.

Surprisingly I did get some stuff done though all my sickness. I painted a shelf on Tuesday and now all my pajamas and around-the-house clothes have somewhere to live. I also made a really cool skirt, and started on a Christmas shirt for my mom, but alas, you will have to wait to see the pictures.

Anyway. I'm going to go make some tea, watch the rest of the Texans game, and probably fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment