07 September, 2012

I'm not really here right now.

Well I am, physically, and I'm typing this, so obviously I still have some fine motor skills, but I feel like my brain has already checked out for the weekend (not that weekends are all that different from weekdays in my world.) I didn't get but about 5 hours of sleep last night, and of course somehow managed to forget (even after talking to my brother earlier in the week, and reminding Josh on Monday) that we are going to Magnolia this weekend, and so laundry is only half done, nothing is packed, the house is a mess, and I smell like...well, lets not go there. I spent most of the morning outside cleaning out the car, though, and it's quite hot & humid today, so I'll let you make your own assumptions.

Anyway, I just wanted to leave you with a little bit of suspense! Actually I wanted to show you the Halloween stuff I've been working on this week (mostly aging paper and covering an old nursing book I got to re-purpose into a spell book!) but seeing as how I'm running short on time (I still need to get outside and finish vacuuming the backseat of the car, then shower, pack for all of us, including Orion, make sure Belle has everything she needs for a day or two alone, and not forget the stuff I'm supposed to be taking down there) I'll just say this: Things are coming along! Although it might be a good idea to hit the pause button on Halloween stuff and finish up with house cleaning and organizing and planning for Joshs party (which is in two weeks! AHHH!!)

OK. I'm stressing myself out just thinking about it! I'm going to finish my today list, then go and try to have a fun relaxing weekend before coming back home and going full steam ahead into PREPARE THE HOUSE FOR A PARTY mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment