07 August, 2012

Down

For some reason I've been down the past few days, sleeping a lot and feeling sad and lonely the few hours that I am awake. I have no desire whatsoever to leave the house, and I've lost track of what day it is. I feel like I'm watching life through a fog, like I'm just a bystander watching my own life pass me by...

I didn't intend for this post to be all depressing, I was going to talk about how I made galaxy shirts for me and Josh, and how I'm also going to make us half & half shirts (hard to explain, I'll just post a picture when I'm done) and I really wanted to post pictures of the galaxy shirts but I'm posting from my laptop and I don't have any pictures on here. Tomorrow, maybe, if I feel up to finishing the other project and posting them altogether.

And no, I'm still not done with the nightstands because once the smoke finally cleared from the fire up on the mountain, it stormed a few days in a row...so hopefully I'll get to that by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment